Middle Harbour Public School logo

Middle Harbour Public School

Middle Harbour Public School

Respect, Responsibility, Personal Best

Telephone02 9953 6232



Our school can help with enrolment queries throughout the year.

Local enrolment area

Check your address on School Finder to see if it is within our local intake area. Most schools have designated local enrolment areas. Note: local enrolment areas are subject to change.

How to enrol

If you live in our intake area and would like to apply to enrol at our school, start by submitting an online enrolment application. Online enrolment is currently only available for Australian or New Zealand citizens and permanent residents.

If you are not able to apply online or you prefer not to, download the paper application to enrol (PDF 768.4KB) form. Please complete the form in English. A translated application to enrol may help you do this.

Online enrolment can also be used for out-of-area enrolment. Please note that out-of-area enrolment procedures are subject to the department’s enrolment policy.

Enrolment applications are finalised at the school.

For more information, visit sTpe school enrolment.

For more information, visit:

Moving to high school

Visit the moving to high school page to find out more about the transition of year 6 students into year 7.

Temporary visas and international students

The Temporary Residents Program has information about eligibility and the forms to complete an application.

Distance education

Distance education is an equity program for students who are geographically isolated or whose individual circumstances prevent them from regularly attending school. Students must meet one of the conditions in the Distance Education Enrolment Procedures to be eligible to access this program as a full-time student.

For more information about educational opportunities in rural areas, visit Rural and distance education.

The office is open 8.30am - 3.15pm,  Mon-Fri during term times.  We accept enrolments between 9:30am and 2:30pm.

Information required to be supplied with enrolment (original documents please):

  • Proof of child's address such as current council rates notice, residential lease, electricity bill.  If the schools is above or near their local enrolment buffer we will use the Department's 100-point residential address check.
  • Birth certificate or passport
  • Immunisation history statement from the Australian Immunisation Register
  • Visa documentation (if currently in Australia on a Visa)**
  • Scripture/Ethics/Non-Scripture Preference letter (copy of form obtained from office)

** If the student has a temporary visa or visitor visa, it may be necessary to complete an Authority to Enrol form. Please go to the  temporary residents program to see if it is required.  If so, please download, complete and bring to the school office with enrolment documents. 


Currently, we are not accepting out-of-area enrolments.  

Moving overseas

Moving overseas and need school reports authenticated for DFAT? 

Email document.authentication@det.nsw.edu.au to arrange to bring original documents to 105 Phillip Street, Parramatta 2150.